mercoledì 13 marzo 2013

Blazer Addict

E' la giacca di taglio maschile il must-have che non deve assolutamente mancare nell'armadio di una vera fashionista. Un passe-partout, un capo intramontabile, super versatile, perfetto in ogni occasione. Sconfina e si modella, veste bon ton e urban style. Che sia classico, casual, preppy, navy, biker, sta bene a tutte. Ed è un vero e proprio mood!
Pillole di stile dalla strada, in blazer, of course...

It 's the mannish cut jacket the must-have that every fashionista should have in the wardrobe. It 'a passe-partout, a timeless item, super versatile, perfect for every occasion. Borders and molds, for elegant and urban style. Whether it is classic, casual, preppy, navy, biker, love it all. And it is a real mood! 
Pills of style from the street, in blazers, of course ...
source: tumblr
Anche questa primavera, il blazer è in cima alla wishlist di stagione e sarà impossibile non averne almeno uno in guardaroba!

Also this spring, once again, the blazer is on top of the wish list of the season and it will be impossible not to have at least one in the wardrobe!

Enjoy!!!

23 commenti:

  1. La giacca é il capo spalla che ti risolve qualsiasi look!
    The fashion family:
    Lucy & Kris

    RispondiElimina
  2. É proprio cosí....
    Buona giornata girls!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks :)
    I follow you already!
    Bisous xx

    RispondiElimina
  4. I too am a blazer addict. After buying grey one, I want a peach boyfriend blazer. Lets see how soon I find that. Lovely post.

    New post up
    http://www.coralsandcrimsons.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. love this post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    flw me and tell about this! Be sure I’ll flw back)
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    RispondiElimina
  6. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  7. I have an addiction with blazers and I couldn't agree more with this post:) Can't wait for the weather to get better so I can wear them! Love the third one, great colour!:)x
    Great blog and happy to follow you! I am your new follower via GFC.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Tnx so much for your comment!
      Keep in touch!!!

      Elimina
  8. Great post! I love all the different ways to wear blazers :)
    Following you now!

    http://www.FashSinCity.blogspot.com

    xo
    Angela

    RispondiElimina
  9. Tnx for stopping and following!!!
    Have a nice day!

    RispondiElimina
  10. really inspiring post :> like it a lot!!
    wondering if you wanna follow each other? just let me know.
    best wishes and have a nice day,
    www.rot-schopf.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Tnx for stopping!!!
      I will check out soon your blog...

      Elimina
  11. Thanks dear, I'm following you too now. Want to follow via facebook and bloglovin too? *

    RispondiElimina
  12. Sure we can following each other. I followe you since a while and I hope you finaly follow back. I waiting for you.
    Wanna following with bloglovin too? Let me know I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  13. Tnx!!!
    Sure, we can on Bloglovin too!!!
    Have a nice day!

    RispondiElimina
  14. jeah, i follow you right now. so i hope i'll see you soon on my followers list ;)

    RispondiElimina